dimecres, 8 de maig del 2019

EXPERIENCES

experiences done 


  • I have seen whales in the sea. I saw the whales in Canarias, because I was on holidays with my parents and my sisters. 

  • I have witnessed a hurricane. In 2015 I was in Miami with my family and we life a hurricane. 

  • I have walked part of the way the Santiago. I made the road to Santiago with my father for 10 days.
Resultado de imagen de huracan miami
Resultado de imagen de ballenas en canarias
Resultado de imagen de camino de santiago












experiencies not done

  • I haven't travelled to Philippines yet. Going to the Philippines is my dream, but for the moment it has not been fulfilled. When I grow up, I will try to leave.

  • I haven't jumped from a parachute yet. I would like to parachute but I am afraid that something will happen to me

  • I haven't baught a car. I haven't bought any car because first of all I don't have money, and second because I am not old enough to drive


Resultado de imagen de car
Imagen relacionada
Imagen relacionada

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

MY SUMMER

On the 15th of June I'll go to Seville and the South of Portugal with my mother and my sister until the 22nd.  On the 23rd at night I w...