dimarts, 23 d’octubre del 2018

MY HERO

My hero is my mum. Her name is Montse and she is 50 years old. She was born on the five of April. 
She is tall, brunette and her hair and her eyes are browm. 
My moher lives in Empuriabrava and she has three daughters. The big one is called Tatiana, the medium Katia, and the small one is me. 
She has real state agency. This agency called Monmar.
My mum is a sociable person with everybody, is friendly, is worker and she has a point of madness.
My mother is a person who has has a lot of problems but she has always found a solution for everything. 
I chose my mum becouse I think she's very brave.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

MY SUMMER

On the 15th of June I'll go to Seville and the South of Portugal with my mother and my sister until the 22nd.  On the 23rd at night I w...