dimarts, 16 d’octubre del 2018

EDUTOPIA MULTIPLE INTELLIGENCES QUIZ








Linguistic: On the one hand, I agree becouse I like to talk.


Visual-Spatial:
I also like becouse the visual-spatial is valuable in solving spatial problems,designing, and doing crafts.


Logical-Mathematical: This topic on the one hand I agree because normally have solutions for everything. But sometimes Ifind it hard to solve it, it depnds on the subject.



Intrapersonal: I have the ability to understand and control my emotions, but sometimes it costs me a little.


Musical: I love the theme of music, I played the piano for three years and I have a facility to learn the sheet music and paly instruments.


Bodily-kinesthetic:
I love this theme. I have always loved sports and always try to do sports.


Naturalistic: I do not like this topic too much, as there is a lot of information about nature.The basics if I like it, but when they already extend that inforamación, I do not understand anything.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

MY SUMMER

On the 15th of June I'll go to Seville and the South of Portugal with my mother and my sister until the 22nd.  On the 23rd at night I w...