dimarts, 2 d’octubre del 2018

THE ANIMAL IN ME


Rhino Characteristics


Large size:I am tall and strong Loyal: I agree with that. I show faithfulness and I'm to do good deals.

Engaging: usually i'm not engaging.

Deter: I belive that I'm deter
Courageous: I'm very courageous with all
Aggressive: I'm not aggressive, but I'm not pasient


Careers

Policeman: Before I wanted to be a policeman but now i don't want.

Soldier: I don't want to be a soldier. 

Actor: I like the theater theme, maybe I would like to be an actress.

Hobbies


Golf: I don't like golf. 

Pro-sportsman: I love sports, I would like to a pro-sportsman.

Gambling: I've never play a gambling, but I like the bets and earn money.

Football: I like football but not to dedicate

Booxing: I've never done boxing but I like this hobby 




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

MY SUMMER

On the 15th of June I'll go to Seville and the South of Portugal with my mother and my sister until the 22nd.  On the 23rd at night I w...