dilluns, 29 d’abril del 2019

ITALY

On April 7 I went to Italy with the school. The first day we visited the Tower of Pisa. I loved it.
After the visit, we went to the hostel and at night we went to the mini disco that they did.
The second day we had a guided tour of Florence and then they left us free.
On the third day we went to Lido Di Jesolo, where the hotel was. Before arriving to the hotel we stopped in a village, where we saw his cathedral.
On the fourth day we went to Venice and we took a guided tour. After this route we went to lunch and to stroll. In the evening, we went back to the hotel and some of us went to a disco that was next in the hotel.
On the fifth day we went to Murano and then to Venice.
At Murano we went to see a glass factory.
And on the sixth day we already took the plane to return home.
This trip I loved. I had a great time, I met new people and the places we visited were very nice.







Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

MY SUMMER

On the 15th of June I'll go to Seville and the South of Portugal with my mother and my sister until the 22nd.  On the 23rd at night I w...